1. Tell us where you from and describe yourself briefly :
I’m from the East rand , in a small town called Brakpan.
I’.M a fun person to be with, bubbly, selfless, generous ,always happy, workaholic, smart, kind, wise, crazy, ambitious, outspoken.
2. why did you join A.M.B Girls?
AMB girls stands for one of the things I believe in, which is , you don’t have to be slender or a certain size to be in this industry , that you can be both beautiful and voluptuous at the same time. And still do what you love.
3. what kind of work are interested in doing with A.M.B girls?
Acting, presenting, Catalogues , promotions ,AMB events.
4. What misconceptions do people have about you?
Apparently im not approachable because people always assume that I’M NOT A KIND PERSON. I just think they intimidated by me
5. what does it mean to you being an African woman in this day and age?
I think one of things would have to be , an extreamly hardworker. Someone who respects herself, determined, and most importantly not forgetting your AFRICAN roots as an AFRICAN WOMAN. Still being able to do my duties as a woman. And have a stable Future.
6. future plans, what do you see yourself doing in the near future?
Being a pilot. Or being in NASA. DOING WHAT I Love most which is aviation or astronomy. And maybe in a few years having a seat in the parliament.
7. In your years of living so far, what have you learned about life?
That life is not always as it seems, and nothings is impossible, dream big, live life to the fullest , and trust in GOD at all times. Be patient, knowledge yourself about your surroundings. And stay HAPPY.
8. What do you do for fun?
im a very spontaneous person, so I do whatever I feel like doing at that specific time. It could be ANYTHING. Whether its banjee jumping or drag racing, or even going out with friends. It could be whatever that makes me happy.
9. Single or involved?
SINGLEMANIA!!! LOL IM SINGLE.
10. Favourite body part on a man?
Arms and toes.
11. what do you look for in a man?
Someone who can challenge me intellectually , very sweet, not always serious , someone whose family orientated , and a fun person, caring, and adventurous, must be determined in life
12. What do you think makes a relationship last?
13. Male SA celeb you have a crush on?
Don’t have one.
14. I’m sure you get hit on a lot, give us a few of the most odd stories or pickup lines you’ve heard?
lol it would have to be this one guy who drew ‘’I love you ,can you be my girl ‘’ on his bonnet whiles I was at some party in Pretoria, it was the funniest and sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. People are creative out there.
15. do you want to get married and how many kids do you want?
ofcouse I’d like to get married. And have two set of twins.
16. favourite body part?
17. which woman inspires you the most in S.A?
I’d be lying if I said I had one.
18. If you won 5 million, what would you do with it.?
breaking it in half, 2.5m would go to my parents, 500k to charity, and the rest would come to me.or share amongst my siblings.
19. On which social network can people interact with you?
Twitter or whatsapp.
2 options questions
1. Beyonce or Rihanna? Neither
2. Jay-z or Nas? Nas
3. Khanyi Dhlomo or Basetsana Khumalo? Neither
4. Lunga Tshabalala or Sizwe Dhlomo? Sizwe
5. Hip Hop or House Music? Hip-Hop
6. Generations or Isibaya?Isibaya
7. Big, medium or small? Lol, Medium
8. BMW or Merc? Merc
9. Club or house party? Club
10. Light skin or dark skin man? Dark Skinned
11. 90 days rules or it depends on chemistry? Chemistry (It could be 6 months)
12. Zuma or Thabo Mbeki? Thabo Mbheki
13. Julius Malema or Dr Malinga? Neither
14. Trevor Noah or Loyiso Gola? Trevor