1. Tell us where you from and describe yourself briefly?
I am originally from Eastern Cape Queenstown in a rural area called Lady Frere, I am a very broad-minded individual,
Independent ,assertive and I always present myself with intergrity.
2. why did you join A.M.B Girls?
I joined because I have love for modelling especially catalogue, there is just this mysterious chemistry between me and the camera.
3. what kind of work are interested in doing with A.M.B girls?
Catalogue,ads and TV presenting.
5. what does it mean to you being an African woman in this day and age?
It simply means being comfortable in my own skin body and shape and being able to voice out my opinions and needs.
6. future plans, what do you see yourself doing in the near future?
I want to be a certified writer its only a matter of time before that comes to pass…watch the space.
7. In your years of living so far, what have you learned about life?
I have learned that you have to have boundaries ,never allow anybody to make you feel inferior and that you can never
Do anything without the intervention of the Lord.
8. What do you do for fun?
I am a mall rat so I am always watching movies or just out getting crazy with my best friend
9. single or involved?
10. Favourite body part on a man?
11. what do you look for in a man?
Honesty, attention, communication and did I mention that looks matter too.
12. What do you think makes a relationship last?
Trust and Communication
13. Male SA celeb you have a crush on?
14. I’m sure you get hit on a lot, give us a few of the most odd stories or pickup lines you’ve heard?
I love you and I am ready to settle down please move in with me and the worst has to be, your father must be a terrorist
Because you the boom
15. do you want to get married and how many kids do you want?
ohh yes 3
16. favourite body part?
17. which woman inspires you the most in S.A?
18. If you won 5 million, what would you do with it?
Invest in property, pay tithe, donate to a charity then go on a holiday in Paris.
19. On which social network can people interact with you?
Facebook and tweeter
2 options questions
1. Beyonce or Rihanna?
2. Jay-z or Nas?
3. Khanyi Dhlomo or Basetsana Khumalo?
4. Lunga Tshabalala or Sizwe Dhlomo?
5. Hip Hop or House Music?
6. Generations or Isibaya?
7. Big, medium or small?
8. BMW or Merc?
9. Club or house party?
10. Light skin or dark skin man?
It doesn’t really matter
11. 90 days rules or it depends on chemistry?
Depends on Chemistry
12. Zuma or Thabo Mbeki?
13. Julius Malema or Dr Malinga?
Dr Malinga lol
14. Trevor Noah or Loyiso Gola?
Mr Noah thank you